It´s crystal clear - this is your home!
1,000 meters above sea level the world is simply a nicer place – leave your everyday life at home and enjoy all the things that 'Hotel Kristall garni' can offer you:
- Welcome drink
- Extensive breakfast buffet (of course in compliance with all Covid hygiene standards and extension of breakfast times)
- Variety of tasty small dishes at night (6pm to 8pm), no halfboard
- Experience entertainment program
- Great times at the stylish hotel bar & lounge, bookshelf
- Snowshoe hiking to ski lodges
- Free use of our beautiful sauna and infrared cabin (with TV)
- Free ‘SKY’ TV (flat in HD) in all our rooms and the bar & FREE WI-FI all over the hotel, digital guest folder for all information on site
- Parking right in front of our hotel for free (garage parking € 8.-/day)
- Charging station for electric cars
- Nespresso machine with tabs in your room! Free Key Card rental
- Live right next to the slopes – ski lift entrances and cross-country tracks are located right next to your hotel
- Training ski lift for kids right in front of your hotel, ski locker with shoe heater & elevator in the hotel
- Countless winter sports activities in addition to skiing invite you on site for unforgettable experiences
- Restaurants, bars, shops and sports shops are close by
- Skiing and snowboarding schools in close proximity
- HYGYGIENE GUARANTEE (certified) despite SUSTAINABILITY for all our LAUNDRY (germ and virus free)
"Wonderful family-run hotel for skiers!"
Recently spent a week at Hotel Kristall - and couldn't have wished for better accommodation. The hotel is run by the Kindl family, and we were made to feel most welcome, even though we were the only English speaking guests! Breakfasts were excellent and our room was spacious and comfortable - with a lovely view of the slopes. This hotel is ski in- ski out, and we especially enjoyed the Austrian buffet and welcome evening!
Thank you to the whole Kindl family for making our stay such a memorable experience. Highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for accommodation in Obertauern.